Please record a 2-3 minute video of your Hands-on Rapid Prototyping DemoDay presentation. This is the concise presentation you’ll give to each judge as they come by your team’s station.
The purpose of this assignment is to:
- Allow our judges and teaching team to “review” your Demo Day presentations after Demo Day is finished.
- These pitches will serve as great video summaries for your own future reference and for future students
Be sure to:
- Emphasize how you and your team utilized the Rapid Innovation Cycle to come to insightful conclusions on your business concepts / market tests.
- Include both the quantitative and qualitative data / feedback you received with your prospect / real customers
- State whether or not your team would continue iterating on your concept or scrap it for another. Either option is fine. It’s your analysis and execution of the RIC process that is most important for Demo Day, this assignment and your future use of the process.
- Upload it to YouTube.com and stay between the 2-3 minute length. Hidden link is fine if you do NOT want this idea to be uploaded publicly on YouTube.
- Test your hyperlink with a “incognito browser” to make sure it is in fact VIEWABLE and not just when logged into your specific account.